Terms & Conditions of Sale for Brookaire Company, LLC
- Terms: Payment terms are NET 30 upon credit approval, unless otherwise agreed to in writing from Brookaire Company, LLC (Brookaire). Accounts are made available to qualifying companies after providing a completed Credit Application Form emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 973.473.3445. Customers with overdue balances may have their credit automatically suspended until the accounts is brought current. A 2% finance fee, plus, attorney and collections fees may be assessed to all overdue accounts.
- Ordering: Orders may be phoned in to 800.295.3047, faxed to 973.473.3445, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Pricing: Brookaire reserves the right the change pricing at anytime without notice. Contact us anytime for pricing confirmation, bulk discounts and rebate programs.
- Minimum Orders: There is no minimum order. Shipping is additional on any order less than $1,000. See Shipping Information page for details.
- Credit Limit: The Brookaire Credit limit is at $5,000.00. Any additional amount may be approved at the discretion of Brookaire. Contact your sales representative for additional information.
- Sales Tax: Brookaire is required by law to collect the appropriate current tax rate on invoice total for goods delivered within the States of New Jersey and New York. If you are tax-exempt, please submit your certificate.
- Delivery: Under normal circumstances, orders received by 5:00p.m. (EST) can be dispatched that day and delivered the following day so long as all items are in stock.
- Scheduled Site Delivery: When materials are being delivered to job sites at a specific time, the name and cell number of person receiving delivery must be provided. If the contact is not on site at the specified time, fees may be accessed at Brookaire discretion. Brookaire reserved the right to cancel or delay a scheduled site delivery at any time.
- Same Day Delivery: Upon request, Brookaire may provide same day delivery within shipping Zone 1 for orders placed before 11:00am(EST). The shipping fees accessed will be at the discresion of Brookaire and pre-determined with the customer before dispatching.
- Shipping: All products ship FOB Carlstadt, NJ, best way, unless otherwise specified. In the event of a backorder, items are immediately shipped upon arrival into our warehouse.
- Returns: Any items being returned must be returned within 30 days of receipt and must be in original packaging and sellable condition. Returns must be preauthorized by Brookaire before being sent back to Brookaire. All returned items may be accessed a 20% restocking fee. Customer arranges and pays for return shipping. Custom filters and non-stock items are non-cancellable and non-refundable except in the case of defective product. The cost of shipping returned products shipped by Brookaire means may be invoiced to the customer.
- Please Email: email@example.com or Call Telephone: 973-473-7527 Toll-Free: 1-800-295-3047 to contact our staff about return information and to start your return process.
- Damage/Shortage Claims: Brookaire staff take great care in picking, checking and packaging your orders. On rare occasions, a package may be damaged or lost in transit. If a truck shipment is damaged or missing pieces, please note on the delivery receipt and report to Brookaire promptly. It is the responsibility of the consignee to do a piece count before receiving and signing for any shipment and file any damage or missing claims with the carrier promptly after inspection. Claims must be files within 15 days of shipment.
- Retention of Title Clause: All goods supplied by Brookaire remain the property of Brookaire until payment has been receive in full. Brookaire reserves the right to use reasonable means to claim these goods.
- Product Disclaimer: Any product images displayed may differ slightly from the product received due to product updates or brand changes.
- Customer Rebates: Any rebates offered by Brookaire will be issued as a credit against the customer account.
Thank you for choosing Brookaire!