Nu-Brite 18 oz. can
Aerosol Nu-Brite is the newest member of the family of Nu-Brite packages. It is a non-acid, alkaline-based product for cleaning and brightening air cooled condensers. It provides effective degreasing and cleaning of coils, particularly those fouled with cooking greases. Nu-Brite is formulated with the best available foaming detergents and chelants to quickly penetrate and dissolve greasy dirt and grime and foam it right out of the coil.
For cleaning and brightening air cooled condensers and other finned heating and cooling coils located outside. It is an alkaline based cleaner that does all that an acid will do without the danger of an acid. Nu-Brite’s state-of-the-art surfactants and cleaners instantly penetrate and lift layers of oily grime and corrosive deposits from the coil. Its foaming action pushes this loosened debris out of hard-to-reach areas restoring equipment to peak efficiency. Use it anywhere the coil can be thoroughly rinsed. See can label for use directions and precautions.
Only use with adequate ventilation.
Also available in 1 gallon and 2.5 gallon bottles and 55 gallon drums.
This product must be used in accordance to the following directions by HVACR professionals only.
- Prior to use, insure area has adequate ventilation.
- Use goggles, gloves and other protective clothing.
- Shut system off and protect sensitive controls or contacts with plastic.
- Apply Aerosol Nu-Brite to coil or other greasy surface, and allow it to emulsify deposits for about 5 minutes. For heavily soiled or very greasy deposits, wait up to 10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly for at least 10 minutes to insure adequate flushing.
- For coils, apply Cal-Shield for protection.