Evap Pow'r C 1 gallon
Evap Pow’r is a “no-rinse” product formulated for cleaning indoor evaporator coils. The green-colored, slightly alkaline liquid is metal-safe and therefore will not harm the coil’s metal surfaces when left in contact with them even in a no-rinse application. It cleans and emulsifies the most stubborn soils and deposits, and is biodegradable as well as USDA-Authorized.
This product must be used in accordance to the following directions by HVACR professionals only.
- Turn off equipment and access evaporator coil.
- If the coil is heavily soiled with lint, dirt, etc., use a brush to remove as much as possible prior to cleaning.
- When using Evap Pow’r-C, prepare a cleaning solution in one of the quality Nu-Calgon sprayers, mixing one part of Evap Pow’r-C with three parts of water.
- Be sure nearby registers are closed. Although the blower was turned off, natural air currents could pick up and entrain droplets of cleaning solution and this should be controlled.
- Spray cleaning solution onto coils, being sure to lightly coat all surfaces.
- Rinsing is not required, particularly where there is sufficient humidity being condensed from the ambient air to provide a flushing or rinsing action. Return system to service.