Cal-Blast Coil Cleaner 18 oz. can
Cal-Blast is a high performance aerosol with excellent solvency and blasting spray, to powerfully separate undesirable materials from the surface, offering maximum cleaning of finned coils.
Cal-Blast condenser coil cleaner quickly dissolves those stubborn, resistive deposits and oils that are found to plug coils, particularly those located in kitchens. It contains a quick-drying solvent with a pleasant scent! The high dielectric strength and non-flammable formula in Cal-Blast is great for most applications and will not short out electrical equipment.
Due to its volatile organic compound content, this product is prohibited for sale by Nu-Calgon into California.
This product must be used in accordance to the following directions by HVACR professionals only.
- Spray in well ventilated area. While the product has a pleasant fragrance, the product scent can be objectionable to some people.
- Be certain there is nothing behind coil that could be hit by spray. Place cloth or other protection under coil.
- Spray entire coil surface, allowing blast pressure as well as cleaner to work. Thoroughly saturate entire surface with product.
- Allow the product to flush soils from the coil onto the cloth. Once the coil surface is dry by evaporation, remove cloth.
- Wait a minimum of 5 minutes before equipment start-up.
IMPORTANT: The product may affect certain plastics, including those used in newer model drain pans, and painted or wax finishes. Do not allow product to remain in contact with these materials. Wipe immediately with an absorbent media such as paper or cloth towels.