A/C Re-New, formerly Zerol® Ice, has been used successfully for many years to improve the performance of air conditioning and refrigeration systems. A/C Re-New provides significant saving in energy use. It also quiets noisy systems and extends the life of the system. It is a lubricant that blends with the system’s oil, lasting for the life of the equipment, or until the oil is changed.
A/C Re-New can be used in air conditioning as well as refrigeration applications. It is formulated for use with R-22, R-410A as well as other refrigerants. The 4 oz. package can be used to treat systems up to 5 tons. For large commercial systems, such as packaged units or larger refrigeration systems, multiple bottles should be used. Additionally, the product is available in 32 oz. quarts. Install with the A/C Re-New Injector.
A/C Re-New Connect Inject is a quick, one-time disposable injector option for introducing A/C Re-New into the air conditioning system where the vessel is pre-charged with 4 fluid ounces of treatment.
This product must be used in accordance to the following directions by HVACR professionals only.
Unpressurized product can be used for R-22 / R-407C / R-410A.
Use of the A/C Re-New Injector Tool (4057-99) is recommended for installation.
- Secure hose-end to suction side fitting, with valve in closed position. Once attached, crack valve quickly to purge.
- Add 4 fl. oz. to cylinder and the close cylinder lid to seal.
- Install A/C Re-New
a) Attach a vacuum pump to the other end, as shown, using another short hose with a shut-off valve. Draw vacuum on extra hose, then close its valve. Proceed to step 4.
b) As an alternative method without the vacuum pump, use a clean manifold hose set and proper service techniques to push the A/C Re-New into the low side with high side pressure. Be sure to purge or “burp” all lines.
- a) Attach to high side and then briefly open valve on second hose to pressurize the cylinder of product. Close valve.
b) Slightly open valve on cylinder to push product into system low side.
- Once installed, close this valve and disconnect from low side fitting.
- Close up cylinder to prevent any contamination from entering it.